Since I'm planning to stay active in the world of blogging and writing again (also be active in my book club again), I think I need to refocus on what should be focused for this blog. I did say that I wanted to be able to write and type freely about (almost) everything in here - like a journal to keep track of my own mental well-being and the occurrences in my life - but I also need to put something beneficial in here despite not knowing whether there would be anyone reading it anyway.
BUT just in case anyone comes across and stumble upon this blog, then I want to be beneficial towards that individual.
I used to do that a few years ago, but I lost my momentum. (I have a high tendency to lose it again, but I will try harder this time!) I used to write about many things before, and yes, I still keep bits and pieces of them. You see, I just want to regain the composure that I once had in me, and for almost a decade, written words helped me a lot. There is a satisfaction that I get whenever I am able to finish a post, an article, a story and anything of the sorts. So, hopefully, I can be okay again once I'm able to get my momentum back.
Anyway, what am I focusing on again?
I hope I'm able to write reviews, summaries, and writing challenges again in my blog. I'll probably re-post (edited versions of) my old book reviews, with hope that I still remember the story-line and the pros and cons of the book -- which I usually remember anyway. I want to share the passion I have of books and the world of writing and blogging to the world again. Books had been my companion for many, many years and despite having a bit of a problem reading these few weeks, I still enjoy my books and the calmness and tranquility it gives me.
And I also need to brush up on my writing skills again, since I'm not making sense whenever I'm writing or typing. I have the big picture, but to interpret it into words is a bit difficult at times. Hopefully by having this goal, I can regain my composure, get back my lost momentum, and be okay again with my life. (I sound sappy, don't I?)
I'll begin with 30 days letter challenge this November, hopefully!
Good luck, me!
No comments:
Post a Comment